I tend to drop the windows bat script to start/stop the cluster. Since there
are various windows versions(e.g. xp, win7, win10, etc.) and do not have
sensational compatibility. Also we do not have the e2e tests to guarantee
the scripts work well.

On the other hand, i completely agree that local deployment, especially in
the IDE, should work on windows. For standalone deployment, i think using
the docker is a good choice. I think many windows users are also using
docker. For Yarn/K8s deployment, i am not sure whether we need to support
to submit a Flink session/per-job cluster from windows machine.

Best,
Yang

Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> 于2020年2月20日周四 上午12:15写道: