Thanks for the survey, Aljoscha. I'll also close FLINK-15925.

I second Robert's concern. It sounds a bit weird that we keep something in
our project that does not work and is not maintained. Might also cause
confusions for future new comers who may not be aware of our conclusion
today. Maybe we should remove them? Like what we do for other legacy codes.

Thank you~

Xintong Song