I think if we could, splitting into as many PRs as possible is good. Maybe
we could
introduce the new designed decorators and parameter parser first, and leave
the existing
decorators as legacy. Once all the new decorators is ready and well tested,
we could
remove the legacy codes and use the new decorators in the kube client
implementation.

Best,
Yang

Canbin Zheng <felixzhen...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 下午6:16写道: