Hi tison,

I do not mean to keep two decorator at the same. Since the two decorators
are
not api compatible, it is meaningless. I am just thinking how to organize
the
commits/PRs to make the review easier. The reviewers may need some context
to get the point.

Best,
Yang

tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月25日周二 下午8:23写道: