I'm fine to disable this feature by default and avoid
whitelisting/blacklisting. This simplifies a lot of things.

Regarding to TableSourceFactory#Context#getExecutionOptions, do we really
need this interface?
Should the connector factory be aware of the properties is merged with
hints or not?
What's the problem if we always get properties from
`CatalogTable#getProperties`?

Best,
Jark