Hey Yuan,

I like this idea lot!
As long as the material is non-commercial, and really for the purpose of
sharing knowledge and promoting Flink, it should be suitable for the Flink
website.
If we add such a page to Flink, it is important to keep it up to date. If I
remember correctly, we used to have such a page on the English website, but
we removed it, because it was not maintained.
I would propose to add such a page only to the Chinese version of the
website. I would only agree to an English version if somebody promises to
keep it up to date.

Best,
Robert