+1

 - verified hash of source release
 - verified signature of source release
 - source release compiles (with Scala 2.11)
 - examples run without spurious log output (errors, exceptions)

I can confirm that log scrolling doesn't work on Firefox, though it never has.

I would also feel better if we can find the source of the performance regression that Thomas mentioned. It might be that we have to solve that in a .1 patch release.

Best,
Aljoscha