Hi Zhijiang,

Could you please point me to more details regarding: "[2]: Delay send the
following buffers after checkpoint barrier on upstream side until barrier
alignment on downstream side."

In this case, the downstream task has a high average checkpoint duration
(~30s, sync part). If there was a change to hold buffers depending on
downstream performance, could this possibly apply to this case (even when
there is no shuffle that would require alignment)?

Thanks,
Thomas