After discussing FLINK-18581 with @Xintong Song
<tonysong...@gmail.com> offline,
it seems that it doesn't need to block 1.11.1.
Because users can switch to use another version of JDK as a workaround.
Besides, this might not be a trivial issue, we may need more time to come
up with a clean solution and check compatibility problems for other JDK
versions.
Therefore, I suggest downgrading the priority of FLINK-18581, and not block
1.11.1 release.

What do you think? @Dian Fu <dia...@apache.org> , @Chesnay Schepler
<ches...@apache.org> , @Xintong Song <tonysong...@gmail.com>

Best,