Hi Shengkai,

thanks for updating the FLIP.

I have one last comment for the option `table.execution.mode`. Should we already use the global Flink option `execution.runtime-mode` instead?

We are using Flink's options where possible (e.g. `pipeline.name` and `parallism.default`) why not also for batch/streaming mode?

The description of the option matches to the Blink planner behavior:

```
Among other things, this controls task scheduling, network shuffle behavior, and time semantics.
```

Regards,
Timo