Hi everyone,

I understand Rui's concerns. `table.dml-sync` should not apply to regular `executeSql`. Actually, this option makes only sense when executing multi statements. Once we have a `TableEnvironment.executeMultiSql()` this config could be considered.

Maybe we can find a better generic name? Other platforms will also need to have this config option, which is why I would like to avoid a SQL Client specific option. Otherwise every platform has to come up with this important config option separately.

Maybe `table.multi-dml-sync` `table.multi-stmt-sync`? Or other opinions?

Regards,
Timo