Hi Konstantin!

Thanks for raising this up. From my point of view it is a reasonable
change. But I think it would be better to handle different types of tickets
respectively. For example, for bugs a default major seems to be better,
while for others the default shall be minor.

Konstantin Knauf <kna...@apache.org> 于2021年7月26日周一 下午3:35写道: