Thanks Chesnay for the migration work.

Should we add a redirection for the old documentation site:
https://ci.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/  to make
it redirect to the new one:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/ ?

The bookmark in users’ browser should still be the old one, I googled "flink
documents" which also returned the old one.
And the old one won’t be updated and would be outdated soon.

Best,
Leonard