We are currently unable to update the old documentation.

On 05/11/2021 04:44, Yun Tang wrote:
Hi Chesnay,

It seems that the redirection has not been completed. As old documentation hasn't updated
for days, shall we add a waring on top of documentation, like current warning of
"This documentation is for an out-of-date version of Apache Flink." to tell
people to go to new location?

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________
From: Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2021 13:32
To: dev@flink.apache.org <dev@flink.apache.org>; Leonard Xu <xbjt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Documentation now available at nightlies.apache.org

A redirection will be setup by infra at some point.

On 10/09/2021 05:23, Leonard Xu wrote:
Thanks Chesnay for the migration work.

Should we add a redirection for the old documentation site:
https://ci.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/  to make
it redirect to the new one:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/ ?

The bookmark in users’ browser should still be the old one, I googled "flink
documents" which also returned the old one.
And the old one won’t be updated and would be outdated soon.

Best,
Leonard

在 2021年9月6日,17:11,Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> 写道:

Website has been updated to point to nightlies.apache.org as well.