Thanks Chesnay for the migration work,

However, I think the domain name "nightlies.apache.org" does not sound like
an official address, and the current documentation URL is a bit long
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-release-1.14/.

Is it possible to migrate to https://flink.apache.org/ ? e.g. with a short
link https://flink.apache.org/docs/1.14/ which sounds more official and
easier to remember. Maybe it's also a good chance to announce a new domain.

Best,
Jark