Hi devs!

Sorry for the interruptions, but I just found an issue [1] (which I think
is a blocking one) in every Flink version, including Flink 1.14.1.

For Flink < 1.15, this issue will cause incorrect result when user cast two
strings to numerics and compare the numerics.

I'm planning for a quick fix today or tomorrow.

Zhu Zhu <reed...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月9日周四 10:48写道: