Hi all,

Just a status update on the open blockers for 1.14.1:
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-22113 - UniqueKey constraint
is lost with multiple sources join in SQL -> I believe most review comments
have been fixed and it's just the final review remarks before it's ready.
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23946 - Application mode
fails fatally when being shut down -> @David Morávek <d...@apache.org> can
you provide an update?
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-25022 - ClassLoader leak with
ThreadLocals on the JM when submitting a job through the REST API -> I
think this is just pending on a merge to master and then creating a
backport?
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-25126 - Kafka connector tries
to commit aborted transaction in batch mode -> This is a new blocker.
@fp...@apache.org <fp...@apache.org> can you give an update?
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-25132 - KafkaSource cannot
work with object-reusing DeserializationSchema -> There's a PR that's being
reviewed and then needs a backport.

It would be great if we can finish all these blockers next week to start a
release. Do the assignees think that's realistic?

Best regards,

Martijn