Hi Martijn,

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-24543 - Zookeeper connection
> issue causes inconsistent state in Flink -> I think this depends on the
> outcome of dropping Zookeeper 3.4 as was proposed on the Dev mailing list

We already have an approved patch for master, I'll be preparing backports
today.

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-24789 - IllegalStateException

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23946 - Application mode
> fails fatally when being shut down -> This depends on

We've briefly talked with Till about this one and we'll provide a patch for
1.14.1. We just need to disable one test that could be flaky because of
FLINK-24038.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-24038 and I don't see much
> happening there, so I also expect that this would move to Flink 1.15.
> David, could you confirm?

Till has prepared a prototype for this, but the change is too invasive to
be introduced in a patch versions. We're moving this to 1.15.

Best,
D.