Thanks Chesnay, Godfrey, Xingbo and Martijn for volunteering as release
managers.

I would also recommend to have an eye on the "Release Notes:" fields in JIRA
for related issues early, as this is used to assemble the final release notes.

I'd also like to take the chance to ask contributors to fill the "Release Notes"
field such that users know what to do when they want to upgrade from a
previous version. [1] for reference.
Please keep in mind it is about enabling users. If no significant changes
facing the user have been done it should be left empty.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Flink+Jira+Process#FlinkJiraProcess-ReleaseNoteRedImportant