> So the
> benchmark_request could be deleted, but only if someone would also clean
> up/adjust the Jenkins's job default parameters.

Thanks @Piotr for suppling this background.
As an upstream repository, I tend to keep it as clean as possible.
These users(I think they’re experienced developers)  with benchmark
requirements can also checkout/adjust branch from their own repository.
Thus I tend to delete this branch now,HDYT?

Best,
Leonard