I'm documenting the branches that shouldn't be deleted in the release
management docs [1]. While going through the remote branches I noticed the
remote branch blink [2] which was created by Kurt in 2019. It feels like
that one could be deleted as well.

Are there any objections in deleting the blink remote branch? @Leonard was
there any reason you skipped that one?

[1]