The blink branch was created when Alibaba contributes its internal Flink
version to Flink Community, blink related code(e.g. flink-table-planner-blink,
flink-table-runtime-blink) have been adopted as the default code
(flink-table-planner, flink-table-runtime)[1],  I think we can remove it now
safely.

Best,
Leonard