As a second thought, I think "Eager State Declaration" is probably not a
must-have.

I was originally thinking it is a prerequisite for "state querying for
disaggregated state management".

Since disaggregated state management itself is not a must-have, "Eager
State Declaration" is not as well. We can downgrade it to "nice to have" if
no objection.

Best

Yuan