Thanks for the inputs, Yuan and Leonard.

I'm canceling this vote, w.r.t. the objections and proposed changes.
Meantime, please feel free to raise other concerns and proposed changes in
this thread, before we call for another vote.

@Leonard,
Could you please clarify what exact changes you are proposing to make on
the existing list?
- Are you suggesting removing the item "Remove deprecated APIs -
SourceFunction / SinkFunction / SinkV1", or are you suggesting downgrading
it as nice-to-have?
- You said SinkV2 cannot cover SinkFunction. Then how about SinkV1? Is it
covered by SinkV2? Should it be removed or preserved?

Best,

Xintong