Hi, Xintong

> Could you please clarify what exact changes you are proposing to make on
> the existing list?
> - Are you suggesting removing the item "Remove deprecated APIs -
> SourceFunction / SinkFunction / SinkV1", or are you suggesting downgrading
> it as nice-to-have?

I prefer to remove the item as we cannot deprecate  SourceFunction /
SinkFunction related interfaces in 1.18, thus he 2.0 version would not satisfy
two minor versions condition and would not remove them as well.

> - You said SinkV2 cannot cover SinkFunction. Then how about SinkV1? Is it
> covered by SinkV2? Should it be removed or preserved?

SinkV2 related interfaces covers SinkV1 related interfaces well, and SinkV1
related interfaces have been deprecated, I think they can be removed in 2.0
safely.

In a word, my proposal is replace must have item "Remove deprecated APIs -
SourceFunction / SinkFunction / SinkV1"  with must have item "Remove deprecated
APIs  SinkV1" .

Best,
Leonard