Hi, Matthias,

Thanks for driving this.
+1 from my side.

According to the Flip, the new tests will support arm env.
I believe that's good news for arm users. I have a minor
question here. Will it be a blocker before migrating the new
tests? If not,  If not, when can we expect arm environment
support to be implemented? Thanks.

Best,
Yuxin

Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com> 于2023年11月29日周三 03:09写道: