Hi Becket,

I share the same view as you regarding the prefix for this configuration option.

For the JDBC connector, I prefer setting 'filter.handling.policy' = 'FOO' and
throwing an exception when the database do not support that specific policy.

Not using a prefix can reduce the learning curve for users and avoid
introducing a new set of configuration options for every supported JDBC
database.
I think the policies we provide can be compatible with most databases that
follow the JDBC protocol.
However, there may be cases where certain databases cannot support some
policies.
Nevertheless, we can ensure fast failure and allow users to choose a suitable
policy in such situations.

I have removed the contents about the configuration prefix.
Please help review it again.

Thanks,
Jiabao