Given the proposed timeline was a bit short / rushed I agree with Max that
we could wait 1-2 more weeks to wrap up the current outstanding bigger
features around memory tuning and the JDBC state store.

In the meantime it would be great to involve 1-2 new committers (or other
contributors) in the operator release process so that we have some fresh
eyes on the process.
Would anyone be interested in volunteering to help with the next release?

Cheers,
Gyula