Thanks Max and Ryan for the volunteering.

To Ryan:

I'm not sure whether non-flink-committers have permission to release.
If I remember correctly, multiple steps of the release process[1] need
the apache account, such as: Apache GPG key and Apache Nexus.

If the release process needs the committer permission, feel free to
assist this release, thanks~

To all:

Max is one of the very active contributors to the
flink-kuberneters-operator
project, and he didn't release before. So Max as the release manager
makes sense to me.

I can assist this release if all of you don't mind. In particular,
Autoscaler Standalone 1.8.0 is much improved compared to 1.7.0,
and I can help write the related Release note. Besides, I can help
check and test this release.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Creating+a+Flink+Kubernetes+Operator+Release

Best,