I will take a look at them since I am actively working on Flume. However, I can
say that I have low confidence in those builds. Log4j has been having problems
with its builds. Frequently it seems the problem is that the build is
successful for a module but the build fails because the tooling can’t read the
files produced by surefire.

Ralph