The last change to ExecSource was in June 2018.

I am not sure that what Travis is picking up is valid.  The problem I am having
with TestKafkaSink is that I have modified the validation method such that
every
assertion error should generate a custom message. Yet none do. And, in fact,
in the code path it should be following it should never perform an assertEquals
where expected and actual should have a value of 10.

The second set of test failures are all because the test expects the local
hostname
to be either “localhost” or “127.0.0.1”. Instead, it is getting a value of
ip6-localhost.
This is despite my having configured the surefire plugin to be configured with
java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true.

There are two more errors in TestReliableSpoolingEventReader. For this it looks
like events somehow occur in a different sequence on the Travis server then
they
do on my Mac and my Linux VM. Note that this is also a class that was not
touched.

Ralph