Hi folks, hope all is well. I was trying to get webindex to compile and work
correctly with current snapshots of Fluo and Accumulo. I updated references in
the webindex code per current Accumulo methods (getAccumuloClient instead of
getConnector, etc.). I also built fluo-recipes-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT successfully.
What is the best way to ensure webindex uses the locally built
fluo-recipes-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT? Iā€™m guessing some `mvn install:install-file`
stuff, but I wanted to check if someone has a proven recipe (pun intended šŸ˜Š)
for this?

Thanks in advance!

Arvind.