On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 16:33 -0700, Diwaker Gupta wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm playing around with view/viewHelper -- pretty cool! Its easy to
> define new views by placing them in ${content-dir}/conf/. I can either
> use default.fv or define per-page views. All rocks.

:)

> However, I wasn't very sure where to put the relevant CSS stuff? The
> plugin itself contains some CSS as part of the contracts. I looked at
> input.xmap in the view plugin, but couldn't find a definite answer.

Actually you are looking for
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.viewHelper/resources.xmap?view=markup

I made some changes to add custom css to the view.

<forrest:css url="someCss.css"/>

This tag has to be direct son from forrest:view!

In the above link you will find:
<map:when test="{project:skins-dir}{path}/{name}.css">

That means e.g.
<forrest:css url="prosimii-screen-alt.css"/>

would expect (with default values)
src/documentation/skins
 |-- css
     `-- prosimii-screen-alt.css