Thorsten Scherler wrote:
I have to admit that I am *really* disappointed about the communication
of the conference planer and the whole organization of this conference.

I personally have send three mails (other threads) before to the
conference but still waiting for an answer (and I am not the only one).
I reckon this one will not be different. :(

I guess that means we should follow the cocoon example and organize
something for ourself to meet.

Cocoon wanted an extra day on the hackathon - unfortunately, the venue isn't ours for an extra day, so I couldn't do that. If lots of people wanted an extra day, then I'd happily organise an alternate venue.

They decided to organise the extra day themselves.