Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Here is my proposal for the release plan. If people have
> >any concerns with the plan, then please raise them now.
> >
> >Code freeze and testing starts on Sunday 2005-06-12 at 14:00 UTC [1].
> >
> >During "code freeze" we cannot add any new functionality, just bug
> >fixes and documentation tweaks [4].
>
> Does this also apply to the locationmap branch, that is "branch" in note
> [4] means the release branch and trunk, it has nothing to do with other
> branches.

It meant to refer to trunk and release branch. Other branches are
free to carry on.

However, don't take "code-freeze" too literally. We should define
what it means. I reckon that it means no new functionality,
because that could introduce new bugs. Doing bug fixing if they
are substantial bugs. What else? Does the cleanup of the sitemaps
qualify? If done carefully, then probably okay. WDOT?

--David