David Crossley wrote:
I have done the next step in setting up some services on our zone.

There is now a forrestbot running there to build the current "seed site".
Just the cron side of forrestbot for the moment. The forrestbot web interface
is the next thing to set up.

There are cron jobs to automatically refresh the trunk every hour:
'svn update; cd main; build clean; build'
and then generate the seed site. That works nicely.

The result is at forrest.zones.apache.org ... point your browser
at the /ft/build/ directory (shorthand for forrestbot-trunk).

Superb, thanks David.

I still need to figure out how to send mail if something fails.
Thorsten/Antonio: have the Lenya/Cocoon people been able to
send mail from their zone.

The Daisy install on the Cocoon zone is sending mails. Steven Noels set this up, and I believe he documented it somewhere in their zone.

If other comitters want to look behind-the-scenes:
ssh forrest.zones.apache.org
cd /export/home/config
cat README.txt

More later ...

Again, thanks David, I hope to dive in there next week.

Thorsten, has there been any progress on a Lenya instance for Doco, I'd like to set up an instance of Forrest over there to publish from Lenya (actually Daisy in the first instance since that is what I have working, but I am hoping this will show the way for a Lenya integration).

Ross