Unico Hommes wrote:

Ross Gardler wrote:

David Crossley wrote:

I wonder if a quick chat on Cocoon dev might be better. We need
to report our general success anyway. You never know, Unico might
get excited and come over to help us :-)

Again, I agree. I'll post to Cocoon dev today.

If anyone wants to follow along:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=112107449831525&w=2

[Slightly OT] I wonder if we should really consider donating this back
to Cocoon. I think this code is of use to a much wider audience than
Forrest and there may be more devs to maintain it there. We have people
here who are committers on Cocoon right?

I would like to see this in Cocoon also. Currently I build my own
version of the locationmap jar from the forrest sources using a local
script but that's not very convenient.

Consensus here seems to be to work on it here, at least for the forseeable future. We should create a target as Nicola suggests to make integration with Cocoon easier.

I hope to sit down with someone more familiar with Cocoon at the Hackathon and work out how to enact Unico's recomendations on the Cocoon dev list.

Ross