Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 10:23 +0200, Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

Diwaker Gupta wrote:

As Forrest grows and becomes more complex, we really have to watch out for the build times, and think of ways to reduce the build time. I was doing a build today of site-author, and it took ** 35 minutes **

I notice as well that the core.log goes huge, this is from the freshsite:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/var/tmp/fs/build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs$ du -sh core.log
123M    core.log

Yes, I think that it was deployed with DEBUG on.

I have just commited a version with debug=off. but I do not see huge benefics... just around 6% improved.

please test.
Cheers,
cheche