Thorsten Scherler wrote:
I think the Lenya community should give commit access to the Forrest community
if people agree to enhance the default publication of Lenya. If it is going
to be a specific Forrest-Lenya publication, then I think it doesn't really matter
where it's being housed as long as both communities have commit access ;-)

I think the same and we already discussed it.
My
+1

+1

[OT] Nicola, that seems to be a case for simple committership. ;-)

Yes, it is, but a different one to that discussed in the simple commitership thread. In this case all the folks have gone through the meritocracy over on Lenya.

Ross