| Not correct. The votes from everyone are exactly the same,
| and regardless of the issue in question. These current votes
| are not just concerning the current PMC members, rather
| they concern the future of the project as a whole.
|
| Please see the decscription at
| http://forrest.apache.org/guidelines.html#voting
| "
| All participants in the project are encouraged to show
| their preference for a particular action by voting.
| When the votes are tallied, only the votes of PMC members
| are binding. Non-binding votes are still useful to enable
| everyone to understand the perception of an action by the
| wider community.
| "

Yep, thats where I read it.

| So if you want to vote "most positive" then you mean +1.

Yes I would if I know I can actively contribute to
'making it happen' - I can not see how any non committer
can do anything to physically help in matters that need
PMC/Committership in order to do so as in these cases
currently.

If I have still got it wrong then of course

+1