Gav.... wrote:

> | Nicola Ken Barozzi commented on FOR-655:
> | ----------------------------------------
> |
> | This is the idea, it's ok.
> |
> | For every tag demoed, I would also add the tags in a
> <pre-code-whatsitnowcalled> zone, so that one can see the underlying code
> near to the result.
>
> Its now <blockcode> and I can do this no problem. The problem lies in the
> fact that as far as I can tell there is no browser capable of parsing
> straight xhtml2 code yet. (Hence my example page looks a bit plain)

I gather that this is a strict XHTML2 file which will
be used as source input to Forrest.

> The
> schema needs sorting out and other things I probably havent thought about.
> Looking around I see that others are producing it in xml (
> http://w3future.com/html/examples.xml )and then transforming it back into
> xhtml 1, I don't think that is the desired result here.

We want the raw XHTML2 file. I suppose *.xml is correct.
Then we can use our SourceTypeAction to detect the namespace,
http://forrest.apache.org/docs/cap.html
and use the new Cocoon pipeline to be devised tomorrow.

> I guess this will be discussed tomorrow.

Yes.

> Anyway, I will carry on with the page I have so far - which is intended to
> show the end result code - and then do an xml version, unless I am advised a
> different more preferable route. Once working will do a forrest version.

Forrest will transform the xml.

-David