----- Original Message -----
From: "David Crossley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: xhtml2 tonights update & questions
<snip all that good stuff, I'll need it for later />

 I wonder if we could do another collaborative work day soon.
and take on the whole job.

| -David

When you say soon are you thinking before the next scheduled FT ?

If so, I believe this a good idea in more ways than one,

1. We get on with it and get lots more done.
2. We end all confusion that is building up.
3. Getting everyones ideas sorted out in real time, direction gets sorted,
leads back to point 2 and then point 1.
4. We seem to be at a major evolution step, and also therefore a major
hurdle/barrier, this is causing lots of noise
    on this list that can and probably will carry on for weeks until the
next FT. Having a much earlier collaborative
    IRC get together will sort this out.

So, who wants another earlier get together and more importantly, when can
you make it. I am only guessing here but
for this one off is a Friday Night/Saturday until whenever finish more
suitable for more people ? I am happy whenever
but the last FT being on a Tuesday (of course) presented little problems for
me but could only make it for an hour here
and there, not nearly enough time to do a big stint that is normally what I
need to get going.

Anyway, thoughts ?

Gav... (Flame retardent gear to the ready :) )