Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribi??:
> > Thorsten Scherler a ??crit :
> > >Cyriaque Dupoirieux escribi??:

> > Ok, I made what I wrote and try on a new forrest seed, here are my
> > conclusions :
> >
> >     * forrest run is nearly OK,
> >     * forrest site gives the error :
> >
> > X [0] samples/linking.html BROKEN:
> > D:\duc\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.structurer
> > (Acc??s refus??) ?
> >
> >    Throsten - or anyone using structurer, - can you try forrest site and
> > tell me (if you have time.)
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOR-675
>
> Please see this issue and *a lots* of FIXME notes in the structurer.
>
> "forrest site" is *not* expected to work!!! We need to resolve this
> issue that v2 supports static forrest again.

Hmmm, that is not correct. That FOR-675 affects both
'forrest run' and 'forrest site' with the same effects:
... the broken "site:" and "ext:" links.

As far as i know it does not affect anything else.

So i don't know why you needed to comment-out all the
linkrewriter stuff. That just makes it hard to test
to see if the bug is still present.

> We need to add a strip_namespaces.xsl before returning site.xml to have
> a workaround for this issue.

Yes.

-David