On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 09:49 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
> Since the dispatcher test is still breaking trunk, I have
> now fixed some of the problems with fo used in the
> dispatcher plugin.
>
> Further tests unfortunately become impossible because
> forrest crashed with the message
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
> heap space.

I fixed this by capsulizing the xsl methods in different helper
stylesheet which we can import from the different dispatcher contracts.
This reduce the maintenance since we only maintain them in one place
(the pdf plugin).

The problem still remains that the plugins use two different properties
system which forces the dispatcher to maintain some custom code (which
it is a pity).

There are still a lot of warnings I need to look into but it was getting
too late last night and seeing forrest build successful I hit the bed.

Next steps is to fix the remaining warnings in the dispatcher and move
the dispatcher fo related resources to the pdf plugin as well.

salu2