Thorsten Scherler wrote:
On Sun, 2008-02-17 at 09:49 +0100, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

The problem still remains that the plugins use two different properties
system which forces the dispatcher to maintain some custom code (which
it is a pity).

So we ought to make the new property system the default in trunk - shouldn't be too hard it has been rigorously tested in a number of plugins.

(NB I still don't want to hold up the FOP work because of this, dispatcher is in whiteboard so FOP should take preference - I know some people would prefer to see dispatcher take precedence, including me actually, but until it is a released resource we should not let it dictate development priorities)

Ross