David Crossley wrote:

> No. What the above means is that i configured the core
> to have a project symbols file. If they over-ride that in
> their project's xml catalog they can supply their own file.

Aha, i found it. When this ability for "project and core symbols"
was added in forrest-0.8 version, i declared the project symbols
in the xml catalog.xcat file of our seed projects. However i only
supplied the actual file of symbols in the "fresh-site" not in
the main/template-sites/basic/

So if people based their sites on 'forrest seed' then all would
be okay. However, if based on 'forrest seed-basic' then not.

Drat, again.

-David