Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:

> > > Hmm, meaning we have a dependency on this file which all sites that
> > > updates to a future 0.9 release need to add to the custom project.
> >
> > No. No-one is required to add any file. Please read the documentation.
> > I have worked very hard to ensure that.
>
> Well, so why I needed to add the file to my custom project, otherwise I
> will get:

That is just a warning. The project still worked properly didn't it.

You are getting the warning because you have a partially configured
system based on bug FOR-1075. Either remove the partial configuration
in src/documentation/resources/schema/catalog.xcat or add the file.
But it is still just a warning. There is the workaround described
in the end of FOR-1071 which automatically handles this case.

> Failed to create InputSource
> (java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /home/thorsten/src/sadesi/boja2/trunk/exporter/src/documentation/resources/schema/symbols-project-v10.ent
>  (No such file or directory)):
> file:/home/thorsten/src/sadesi/boja2/trunk/exporter/src/documentation/resources/schema/symbols-project-v10.ent
>
> Did you try on a project where you removed the symbols-project-v10.ent
> file?

Of course. I tried everything that i could think of to test.

-David