Brian M Dube wrote:
David Crossley wrote:
Brian M Dube wrote:

If either of these plugins spark developer interest, let's see what we can do about getting them in the whiteboard.

They certainly soun interesting to me (especially the wordpress one). I'm not saying I have a use case for them, but nowing they exist might prompt one.

Most of the dependencies you listed looked OK, but there were a couple I do not recognise. We need a list of the licences those dependencies have.

If we can't get it into the ASF infrastructure I' be happy to make you a committer on the SF plugins site, but that is a last resort. Here is much better place.

Ross