Excellent, I'll be around too (fwiw).

> I have several problems to solve with my own site, that is why I am not
> very verbose at the moment :
>
>     * odt plugin does not manage pictures as it should, I think this is
>       due to a change in the file format since the 3.0.1, but I have to
>       investigate

Remind me, which ODT plugin do you use ? the input.odt ?

Just to remind, I will be merging the two OpenOffice/OOo output plugins, I
said I would last week, but ran out of time, I'll try and do that this
weekend.

>     * php generation does work any more since the new coccoon version...

Hmm, why hasn’t that come up before I wonder, there has been a couple of PHP
related posts recently, maybe they were 0.8.

Gav...