OK, when updating documentation for a plugin, all we need to is do
an 'ant deploy' on the plugin.

When code has been changed on a plugin since the last release, are we using
the
policy of 'lets upgrade the forrest version required as well as the plugin
version number' - that would make it easier all round. If that is ok, then I
can
just go round all plugins that have had any code changes since April 2007
and bump
their forrest version numbers to 0.9 ?

What happens to the older versions of the plugins ? The plugins system seems
a bit
broken currently, doesn't matter what forrest version you choose when
looking
at the plugins page, it shows the same plugin versions in all version tabs.

Obviously any 'plugin releases' between forrest versions can just have their
'plugin
version' bumped - and for any of these we intend to start voting on? (After
this
next Forrest release if I'm interpreting correctly)

Thanks

Gav...